• Post breakfast at the hotel, proceed towards the helipad. Departure time from the hotel is dependent on the helipad reporting times. (Usual timing is between 6.30 am to 8 am)
• Fly towards Kedarnath at 3,580 meters above sea level and experience the enchanting beauty of Garhwal Himalayas.
• The Kedarnath temple is 500 meters away from the helipad. Cover the distance on foot.
• Post darshan return to Guptakashi by helicopter.
• Spend your night at the hotel in Guptakashi.
After you reach Kedarnath, if the weather conditions are unfavourable and risky for a flight, heli services will not be functional throughout the day. In such cases, flight services only resume the next morning.
In such bad weather situations, travellers will have to spend the night at Kedarnath. We suggest you carry a simple dress change (modest dressing) for the day. Arrangement for food and accommodation will be done at a nearby lodging or tents at minimal charges.
In situations wherein the helicopter services are non-functional due to adverse weather conditions, we will be trekking towards Kedarnath on ponies or palkis. Spend the night at a lodge or tents near the temple and trek back to Guptakashi the next day.
In case of unavailability of Helicopter we will provide pony for the Kedarnath Yatra
Meal: Breakfast and Dinner
”Kedarnath” situated near River Mandakini in the Himalayas sports a beautiful snow cover on its mountains. The temple was created in the 8th century by Hindu spiritual figure Adi Shankaracharya.
This Jyotirlinga is the Shiv-Lok on Earth (Prithvi) and is the most esteemed of the 12 respected Jyotirlingam locations in India. The conical rock structure inside is worshipped by the pilgrims as Sadashiva. Due to harsh weather conditions, the Kedarnath temple takes a six-month winter hiatus.
Gandhi Sarovar lake is the place where King Yudhishthir first ascended the steps of Swagrarohini is also located here. One can also visit the Shankaracharya Samadhi and Bhairon temples.