• Post breakfast, head toward Rishikesh at 7.30 am. Make stops to experience the enchanting Rudraprayag & Devaprayag Sangam, the confluence of Bhagirathi and Alaknanda Rivers which come together as Ganga.
• Visit Raghunath temple, one of the three Divya Deshams in Uttarakhand and travel to Rishikesh to explore the holy city.
• Post arrival, visit iconic locations like Ram jhula and Janki Setu and dive into history at Rishikesh.
• Visit famous Hindu Ashrams of Rishikesh like Swarg Ashram and Parmarth Niketan.
• As the day unfolds, shop for Shaligrams and Rudrakshas at the local market and spends the night at the hotel.
Meal: Breakfast and Dinner
”RUDRAPRAYAG” Devotees worldwide travel to Rudraprayag to see the incredible confluence of the two sacred rivers, Alaknanda and Mandakini. The Jagdamba temple and the Shiva temple are the two most important Hindu temples in Rudraprayag.
The Narad is said to have been elevated by Lord Shiva in the Rudra Avatar. Rudraprayag is heaven for Hindu pilgrims, explorers, nature enthusiasts, and solo travelers
”Rishikesh” is India’s adventure capital surrounded by serene beauty, the majestic Himalayas, and the divine Ganga.
It is famed as a pilgrimage town and is considered one of Hinduism’s holiest sites. Since ancient times, Hindu sages and saints have come to Rishikesh to meditate in quest of greater knowledge. People come here for Ayurveda, reiki, and energy healing treatments.