Package Cost: 1,75,000/- INR Per Person
Char-Dham Yatra By Helicopter (Charter ) Ex- Dehradun-2022
04 Night and 05 Days with one complimentary night stay at Dehradun
Departure Time for yatra: Confirmed Schedule can be decided at the moment of confirmation of yatra
Flying Timing: –
Dehradun to Yamunotri 25 Minutes (Night Halt)
Yamunotri to Gangotri 25 Minutes (Night Halt)
Gangotri to Kedarnath 30 Minutes (Night Halt)
Kedarnath to Badrinath 30 Minutes (Night Halt)
Badrianth to Dehradun 55 Minutes
Badrinath: 3,100 metres Kedarnath: 3,583 metres
Gangotri: 3,110 metres Yamunotri: 3,291 metres
Passenger Capacity of charter (Helicopter): – 1 to 6 passengers can board in this Helicopter (Weight should be less than 450 kg for all).
Note: This exclusive Chardham yatra package by Helicopter is available on per person basis.
Check the detailed Chardham tour program which will make you excited to book Chardham package straight away!
Yamunotri, Gangotri, Kedarnath, and Badrinath.
VIP Darshans, Comfortable stays, Delicious meals, Special puja, Luxurious Services, and Informed handlers at every location are the highlights of this bestselling Chardham Yatra tour.
Departure and Return Location: – DEHRADUN (UTTARAKHAND INDIA), Have a look at the detailed Chardham tour itinerary that will allure you to book Chardham package right away
GUIDELINES FOR PASSENGERS
1. There is very limited space for luggage in the chopper. Only 5 kg luggage per passenger will be permitted. Passengers bringing excess baggage would not be allowed to take the same in the chopper.
2. Passengers should carry only handbags as suitcases cannot be kept in the helicopter.
3. All temples in Chardham are located in high altitude areas.
4. Passengers are advice to carry regular medicalkit.
5. At these locations, it becomes cold throughout, so passengers must carry woolen clothes with them.
6. Children above the age of 2 years will be considered full ticket There is no provision of concession to children or senior citizens
7. All properties lodge with hot water, towels, shower and western toilets.
8. All temples are located at high altitude areas. Passengers are advice to carry regular medical kit.
9. Timings are flexible depending on weather conditions/technical reasons/govt. permissions etc.
10. Passengers should carry only handbags (Soft Bags/duffle bags) as suitcases/trolley bags cannot be kept in the helicopter. Trollies are strictly not allowed.
11. Our 3 Helicopters fly on same day for Chardham yatra by helicopter. We may adjust passengers acc. to their body weight.
12. If individual body weight exceeds 80 KG, Extra charges of INR 200 per Kg will be applicable at Kedarnath Shuttle.
13. While changing the helicopter at Kedarnath or Guptkashi the waiting time is between 10 mins to 3 hrs. depending on Shuttle slots / weather conditions or technical reasons.
14. Passengers may be divided into 2 groups while changing the helicopter at Kedarnath/Guptkashi shuttle depending on their body weight.
15. Total passengers weight should not be more than 450 Kgs.
16. All passengers will be taken to all the helipads atleast 1 hour prior before the departure time. In this case sometimes you may have to wait at govt. helipad.
17. Please share your actual body weight at the time of Booking. Your body weight will be measured before flying. Company have full rights to de-board a passenger incase the actual body weight exceeds than the weight given by passengers. Kindly don’t share any assumed body weight.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Available Hotel properties at Yamunotri and Gangotri are non-star category and the stay is arranged at best amongst them. However, at Harsil and Badrinath the accommodation standard is 3.5 Star.
Hotel can be change with similar options due to the overbookings.
The booking has to be done in advance with a deposit of 50% of the charter amount. Remaining 50% amount to be paid 30 Days before the journey starts.
Additional amount of INR 25,000/- Per Person will be applicable incase of single occupancy.
We recommend you to book your return flight one day later. Company will not bear any cancellation of flights at any cost.
Disputes as to legality, interpretation, application or performance of services or any of its terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Delhi jurisdiction.
Incase of emergency and bad weather passengers will be taken back to Dehradun by other means of Transport.
No money will be refunded incase the passenger is de-boarded due to wrong given body weight.
Your luggage will be strictly not allowed in the helicopter if it is found more than 5 KG at the helipad.
Prices will remain same even incase the royalty fees changes or remains same.
Aviation Partner reserves the right to postpone the timings of flying subjected to weather conditions.
If passengers wish to cancel their booking then they will have to pay following cancellation charges:
Upto 30 Days before journey — 30% of the amount
In between 15 to 30 days — 70% of the amount
In between 0 to 15 Days — No Refund
BAD WEATHER SITUATION:
In case we are completely unable to visit any dham due to bad weather situation we will refund proportionate money i.e if due to any reason we are unable to do 2 dhams then we will refund 50% of the payment. If unable to do 3 Dhams then we will refund 75%and so on. This refundable proportionate money is exclusive of Royalty fee, Taxes and fixed components.
Points to remember
Elevation of Chardham sector:
Yamunotri : 3291 Meteres
Gagotri : 3415 Meteres
Kedarnath : 3553 Meteres
Badrinath : 3300 Meteres
Note: Above are the elevation of all dham which is quite less than Rohtang Pass.Which means if one have visited Rohtang pass (3978 Meteres) ever) or similar heights,will not face breathing issue.
Things need to be carried:
Regular medical kit , Windceater , Sport shoes, sunglasses ,sunscream ,flshlight ,Dry fruits (If required)
There is no restriction for clothing while you enter in Temple. For ladies we advise ignore wearing sarees. Salwar kameez and jeans will be preferable.
BSNL & JIO is best to have otherwise other network is also available at all site(Some time with limited network).